Saturday, November 20, 2010

keeping gratitude in my attitude.

Well, so much for writing every day.  Although I knew that would never happen.  When I get down or discouraged, I withdraw.  Horrible habit.  One I am trying to break, but it is a comfortable one.  I enjoy my time to myself.  New York gives you a unique opportunity to be completely alone, yet surrounded by millions of people.  In my opinion, it is a city of hermits.  The urban hermit.  A whole breed of their own.  Everything in NYC focuses on the individual.  I think that's what I love most about it.  That & the architecture. 
Trying to break out of my funk and stay focused.  The good news is, people want to buy my pots!!!  The bad news is, no where to make them.  Frustrating, yes, but there are worse case scenarios for sure!  I am trying to remember it can be fun to fly by the seat of your pants!!  It just makes you a little queasy sometimes.  The important thing is I have people who believe in me for those times when I'm not so sure.  Keeps the gratitude in my attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment