Wednesday, November 17, 2010

horoscope

I love to read my horoscopes in the Village Voice and the New York Press.  I can choose which one I like best and go with that for the week.  Once in a while one or the other really hits the nail on the head for me.  This week both of them did.  I'm posting the one from the NY Press since it seems to relate to my studio struggle. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20) Sometimes the “right” or “best” solution is simply out of reach, because of finances, or your situation. Be creative. If you lack health insurance, addressing health issues becomes a matter of finding alternative care.You can’t always afford the thing you need, especially during the recession, so you have to figure out something else.This is one of those times when your innate resourcefulness and creativity are invaluable tools—unfortunately, you may be a bit rusty in their applications.This week, however, should present several excellent opportunities to dust them off and try to put them to use.

I've got my feather duster & I'm ready to go! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment